- Authentic look of time-worn flagstone pavers
- Smooth, finely finished texture that creates a weathered, established look
- Choice of sizes enables a traditional or modern bond pattern
- A hand-tooled edge paver. Use a standard grouting gap for classic mood or wider spacing creates a Mediterranean finish.
- The depth of the grouting can accentuate the tooled edge look.
- Classic, tumbled texture of aged limestone
- Understated elegant look provides a practical and elegant solution for all interior and exterior applications
- With NZ’s moderate climate you can appreciate the versatility of the Casa range for outdoor living and pool surround
- Bullnosepaversenable you to create straight and angled edging for paths, steps, corners and pool edging.
- Square Cabachontiles can be used alongside Casa pavers as wall tiles, surrounds and edgings
- Replicate the patina of original flagstone pavers from the Normandy region of France
- Distressed worn surface provides a highly individual solution for all interior and exterior applications.
- Can be laid randomly utilising all size options or use the same size pavers for a more contemporary look
- Square Cabachon tiles can be used alongside Chateaux pavers as wall tiles, surrounds and edgings.
- Revive the formal courtyard by creating a secondary feature with a secluded or sunny aspect
- Each piece has the authentic look of natural quarried stone with all edges having an irregular hand-fettled edge
- Create a full or semi-circle with a choice of 7 sizes
- Can be purchased as a full Rotunda, separate circles for garden edges or individual pieces to create serpentine pathways
- The 400 or 600 round paver can be used as the Rotunda centre or as individual stepping stones
- Allows you to create a contemporary formal garden with a Stone Parterre or Italian Piazza style square
- Create a courtyard with the Berkeley Square as the feature centrepiece
- Coping with its width of 275mm is ideal for block walls
- Utility Pier Capis a 450mm square cap is perfect to top off a block pillar
- Full Rope Edging compliments your choice of paving and gives a stylish finish
- Dolly Corner Post is used in conjunction with Rope Edging and complete a formal garden with style